Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Get On With The Disclosure Already!!!

Call me a kook for believing in UFOs (well, I'm not sure yet, but leaning more in that direction all the time), but if governments around the world are going to admit they have been in contact with extraterrestrial life - actual "disclosure," then I definitely want to be alive when that happens. Imagine how our lives will be impacted just by the simple knowledge that extraterrestrial life exists, and that they have been engaging this planet and the human race for many years now. That is, of course, if it really is true.

Below is some footage I had never seen before until very recently. I have to say, knowing what I know about computer graphics, if all of these incidents are fake, then a lot of regular people have some pretty extraordinary (think professional movie production) special effects skills, and they are wasting those skills on duping people for fun. Hmmm…



Paul Hellyer, Canadian Minister of National Defense offered a public disclosure just a few day ago“Just as children survive the idea of the tooth fairy and Santa Claus when they become adult, I think the taxpaying citizens are quite capable of accepting the new and broader reality that we live in a cosmos teaming with life of various sorts.”




I am looking for a video I watched a few weeks ago that made it clear that this idea of "disclosure" is looking like other momentous events in scientific discovery: the discoverer of newly-discovered facts are marginalized and even abused by those who can't tolerate their world being shaken up. If and when I locate that video, I will add it to this post, so stay tuned!

No comments: