Thursday, November 05, 2015

Ten Interesting Facts About Myself

  • I have visited 48 states. All I have left is Alaska and Hawaii.
  • I am an ENTP
  • I have a rare disorder of an undisclosed nature, I suffer from moderate hearing loss, 24/7 tinnitus, and a long-term shoulder issue.
  • I am one of The Few and The Proud.
  • I have learned more about who I really am in the last 4 years than all my years before.
  • I was once a very good marksman.
  • I love what I do for a living, and would do it for free if I could afford to.
  • I once gave a very famous rock star a fat lip and a black eye (he deserved it).
  • I have driven coast-to-coast 3 times: twice in lifted Jeep CJ-7s, and once in a Datsun 260Z.
  • I have plenty of regrets, but I love where my life experience has brought me so far.

No comments: