By Duane Lester
1. It hasn’t gotten warmer in the past seven years.
2. It might just be the sun that is making us warmer.
3. There is a lot of money in global warming.
4. Kyoto isn’t about reducing carbon.
5. Regardless of what really happens, the alarmists fit reality into their predictions.
6. In 1895, the New York Times was telling America to stock up on firewood, because the Ice Age was coming. Then in the 20s, the Earth got a fever and temperatures increased a half a degree, leading the Times to report on the new impending doom: global warming. In 1954, the Earth was destined to freeze again. This global cooling talk went through the 70s and the first Earth Day.
7. Scientists who were once proponents of AGW (Anthropologic Global Warming) are now dirty, lying shills for the Oil and Energy companies.
8. I told a guy at work that Vikings used to farm Greenland.
9. Global warming was the reason there is a decrease in circumcisions in Africa.
10. I’ll believe it’s a crisis when the people who say it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.
10 Reasons to Doubt Global Warming is Man-Made (Part 1)
10 Reasons to Doubt Global Warming is Man-Made (Part 2)